- 3) Now test your recall of the material in the lists presented
oon Test 1a (or better still, have someone else test you). This
is not to embarrass anyone but simply to show what a vast improvement
you can make using a very basic system.
- 4) How much can you recall?
- 5) Randomly pick numbers from the list and try to match the
objects to the number
- 6) Did you know the object without having to count through
the entire list until you found the object relating to the number?
- 7) How long did it take to recall the list?
- 8) Refer back to Test
1a. Give yourself half a point if you remembered the item
but got it in the wrong order. Keep track of your scores and
©Chris Pudney memorystewards.com 2000
All the pages and graphics unless otherwise
mentioned, and information presented through out this site is
copy protected. No rights to publish, copy, present, or review
any of this information is given without specific permission from
Chris Pudney memorystewards.com